Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Big Girl

So...

Today was pretty eventful.

I went to work this morning and I realized why I truly missed my job. I absolutely love my kids!!! Even though I had nothing but boys there today, it was great! They're so funny and I always know that even though I have to deal with a few runny noses, crying, and dirty diapers, I will always be in for a laugh! Anyway...so after work I went to go do some "errands". I've been in the negative for about two days ( "the negative" in reference to my bank account) and thus, I had to put in some money from my SECU account to my regular account. My parents don't know. And I don't intend that they find out. I mean, they tell me to "grow up" and that I need to become an "adult"...so I'm not running them to help me out AGAIN. It was so cold, and I went all the way down Hillsborough Street to the bank and then from the bank to my regular bank account. In order to go to the Bank of America, I had to pass the Y again...but I refused to do so because I didn't want anyone to see me walking from there....and I didn't want anyone to ask me if I needed a ride. So I decided to go through a neighborhood because I believed that it was a shortcut...was I wrong. It took me almost 30 minutes to get out of that neighborhood when it would have normally taken me about 15 minutes to get from the Yto the bank!! Augggh!! Ok whatever...so I go to the bank...and by this time...I'm hot from walking....I'm tired...and I'm pretty sure I smell of baby drool, outside, and other smells. So I walk into the bank and I don't have my account number...Ok...not too bad considering that I have my card. So he sees my account and shakes his head...like I already don't know I've overdrafted!!Then he decides to make a joke out of it... "Yeah that's pretty popular around this time of the year"...Fool! I didn't overdraft because I was spending money on OTHER people...I overdrafted because I was spending money on MYSELF...and because of a check...but that's a whole different story. So I finally got out of there and my dad picked me up from the library...where I was "at" the whole time lol.

I got to see my bestest friend in the entire world today too...for about 10 minutes!

So anyway, I think I'm going to add a post about this whole "growing up thing"...maybe later though...I have too much to do right now.

But as a way to make up for the previous events of my banking situation...I got a 4.0 this semester! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!

No comments: