Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just feeling the need to catch up...

So...

I haven't said anything in a VERY LONG TIME... I didn't write about the wonderful Christmas I had...or being able to see my GIRLS who I love SO VERY MUCH!

But if I were to...it would take days...lol

So...school has started...ever since I was small, I've always loved the first day of school, which is in essence, what Jan. 16th was for me. It was a pretty good day... I decided to take 19 hrs. this semester, work off campus, and do a few other extracurriculars so we'll see...things will be busy, but I'm striving to have at least a 3.6 by the end of the year...I'll be pretty disappointed if my GPA drops that low...but w/e...I'll still be able to keep my scholarship, so I guess I'll be ok.

So with school starting up, another adventure in the "wonderful" state of S.C. has began... and with the thought of this "adventure", I'm scared....of what could possibly be. As much as I know that life is about taking risks, and taking chances, sometimes its much easier to let things stay the same. That's why I understand how people can spend their whole lives living in the same place...the thought of change scares a lot of people.

...I have a feeling this will be a weekend of change for me....this should be interesting.

No comments: