I got tagged!
By...My love! Adrianne!
The Rules are as follows:
1. link the person who tagged you…
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here are my six things:
1. I have a really bad addiction to cereal, particularly anything with strawberries (like Special K with Red Berries, Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries). For the longest time, my mom actually "suspended" cereal from me and my brother from eating it at night, because we ate it THAT much. If I were on a deserted island, and was able to ask for a certain kind of food, it would be Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries and cold 2% milk.
2. I have began to love the artist M.I.A. She's pretty cool. Deep stuff she speaks of too, once you get past the beats of her songs.
3. I wholeheartedly believe that my future husband is on this campus of this institution. I know it sounds weird, but ever since I've been here, I've believed that. Now the question is...who??
4. While some may think of me as being slightly conservative, as in the way I look and dress, (not in my beliefs though), I believe that I'm perhaps the biggest risk taker out of all my friends. Bungie jumping anyone?? I plan to one day jump from a plane, free fall and jump into a wonderful ocean in the Bahamas, scuba dive, and all that great stuff :-)
5. However, while I am a big risk taker when it comes to certain activities... I'm deathly afraid of disappointment. I know that I have a lot of people who believe in me, and a lot of others who want to see me fail. I want to one day make sure that my Granny is soo proud of me, because I know I owe so much to her.
6. The best way to end a night? Mint tea with chamomille, lights out, warm bed...and watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Yeah I know. Or... watching "Snapped". I really love that show. But I don't think I'm THAT big of a risk taker!!
I don't have any friends with the exception of Adrianne and Caroline...so... I have no one to tag. I guess the game ends... here. lol