Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I hate THE most...

I absolutely hate disappointment...

To the highest degree.

So it seems that for the most part, I've been using this blog to vent, but whatever. lol. I just need to let out some frustrations.

So, remember the Greek I was talking about? The one that I really liked...yeah... So maybe I'm just being a little too...high expectational?? And maybe he's just a little...free spirited... I don't know....

Is there such a thing as being too clingy? (And NO he did not tell me that)

In other news... So, I haven't had sex since MLK Day... seriously. For the 18 years that I was a virgin, I never quite understood when my friends in high school would talk about being "sex deprived"...but now I understand. You know those hypothetical situations where its kinda like "If you were to have sex with this person and no one found out, would you do it?"... For a long time my answer was NO... but now...my answer is... maybe.

And no...it's not the Greek... it's the guy with the shoe game. I just want that feeling of want back. To have a way to let out my frustrations and stress about life... to love... the anatomy of a male. I always told myself that I would have to be in love again before I would take that next step, but w/e. I'm just not caring.

Tomorrow will be different though. Maybe.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Glad I aint the only one in blog land that aint getting none... I swear every damn blog post I've read today has been about them getting it on!